Instructor: Nick Sharp
**ALTERNATE CLASS LOCATION: 3010 Poplar Rd. Sharpsburg, Ga. 30277
** Must bring laptop and a tablet (I-pad or equivalent) AND 1 completed job
4 day class
**Counts as 2 Cec's with IICRC
In our Restoration Estimating and Negotiating PLUS course, we've combined our highly acclaimed Restoration Estimating and Negotiating course AND our newest Xactimate training course.
But don't be fooled! While you will learn how to use Xactimate, this
class isn’t just to prepare you for an Xactimate certification. Instead,
it will equip you to successfully estimate in the REAL WORLD.
Join us for 4 days to learn best mitigation estimating practices when using Xactimate.
On Day 1 & 2: We will start with the basics of using and getting
comfortable with Xactimate. Learn how to sketch in Xactimate in the most
efficient ways. This includes sketching from a desk when you’ve never
been on site or if you are going to the home. Then do a deep dive into
the line items. What do line items mean? When should you use certain
line items? How do you justify line items using Xactimate?
On Day 3 & 4: We will address one of the top concerns that
restoration contractors face: how to charge for services. This portion
of the course builds on the previous 2 days of Xactimate training and
will teach how to focus on minimizing the difference between the amount
of the first estimate delivered and the collected amount. The
instructors will also share not only tips
and tricks but solid processes that help get estimates done right every
How much difference will understanding and confidence in your
estimating process make to your bottom line? Attend the Restoration Estimating and Negotiating PLUS Course and find out!
WARNING: Average collected amount on invoices are expected to increase after attending this class
What You Will Learn:
- Basic Xactimate training
- How to build a good foundation for Xactimate
- How to sketch efficiently in Xactimate
- How to sketch from a desk when you’ve never been on site or if you are going to the home
- What specific line items mean
- When you should use certain line items
- How to justify line items using Xactimate
- How to make sure your estimates are not missing one single penny's worth of profit
- Work with some of the new technology and see where the industry may go in the future
- How the right photos will support your estimated amount
- The value of a clear and accurate sketch of a loss
- Maintaining clear communication from the field to the staff members entering the estimate in the office
- Justification of your estimate through notes, photos and documentation from reference sources such as the S500 when necessary
- A S500 reference document that helps you associate this valuable document with services you have rendered
- A proven scoping process (we have used this for years)
- Hands on estimating of losses in our flood house
- Negotiation skills that help you get paid for necessary work
- Negotiate on the estimate that you prepare in class
- How to handle the adjuster that just won’t play fair
registration or attendance at The Cleaner's Coach events or events at
alternate locations, all registrants and/or attendees agree to indemnify
and hold harmless The Cleaner's Coach, it's controlling persons,
Officers, Instructors, Employees and their successors from any and all
personal injury and property damage claims and resulting judgments and
expenses made by or on behalf of the registrant.
Full refund if cancelled more than 30 days from the class date. If
less than 30 days, youmay move to the next class, apply tuition to any
class of your choice, or switch to another student to attend and no
cancellations fees will be applied.
On extremely rare occasions a
class may need to be rescheduled. Some courses require minimum
attendance, instructors may have emergencies, get sick, or other
circumstances beyond our control. The Cleaner's Coach does not accept
responsibility for any losses you might incur. We recommend you purchase
refundable or flexible airline tickets and hotel. We will notify you in
the event that a class you've registered for is being rescheduled. Feel
free to contact us if you have questions.